Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowday!

I don’t know what I’ll do when I get a real job someday and they’ll be no more snow days.

This was the view of Boston from my apartment window at 8 this morning

And here it is now. Why is the snow sticking to my screen? I can't see outside any more, it's upsetting.

I’ve been spending my day off writing and preparing things to put up on Etsy. My newest addition is this Quote book. In class we had to do a series of case bindings that included titles. I decided my theme would be punctuation marks, and for all of them all I used paste papers that I made earlier in the year. I hope people like these, I have quite a few very similar to this....


I also hung some pictures on my walls, which is one of my favorite things to do. And I didn’t clean a damn thing. So far, a good day.

1 comment:

  1. You have great stuff on etsy! I wish we had snow days here in CA. They seem so cozy when you get to stay in. I, too, have avoided the cleaning today, but it must get done...eventually!

    ReplyDelete