Sunday, May 22, 2011

Leather and London

I think someone needs to invent a camera that uploads wirelessly. Actually, they probably have, so let me rephrase that: someone needs to give me a camera that uploads wirelessly. Oh, the doors that would open for me if only I wasn't held back by my laziness to hook up my camera to my computer via a wire....

So instead of updating you on new things which are documented by photos that are still on my camera, I'll update you on London:

We went to visit the Harmatan Leather Company, where we buy all of our most awesome bookbinding leather. I won't go into details, because really tanneries are kind of gross, but I want to give an idea about the huge amount of leather here



So much leather!


Found this sign. Just needed to share.



And if you're in London, visiting Borough Market is a must. If you like food, it's more or less heaven

See, tomato heaven

I have lots more great Borough Market photos, I'll share later

2 comments:

  1. Tomatoes are one of my favorite foods!! That does look like heaven to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a ram sam sam
    a ram sam sam
    gooly gooly gooly gooly gooly
    ram sam sam
    (repeat all)

    A ralphee a ralphee gooly gooly gooly gooly ram sam sam

    ReplyDelete